Predenzym Gluca Plus
Purified and concentrated preparation made from ß-(1-3 & 1-6) glucanases and pectinases for filtration and/or wine maturation on lees
Polygalacturonase (pg): ≥ 3000 u/g
Beta-(1-3;1-6)-glucanase (bg): ≥ 150 u/g
- Predenzym Gluca Plus is a pectolitic preparation with high concentrations of ß-(1-3 & 1-6) glucanases and pectinases activity, particularly studied for the complete hydrolysis of the clogging ß-glucans;
- Optimizes wine filtration and clarification, particularly in botrytis affected grapes if used at the end of alcoholic fermentation;
- Allows the release of mannoproteins during the maturation on lees and therefore enhances roundness and mouthfeel of the wine;
- Reduces the duration of maturation while preserving the organoleptic properties derived from maturation on lees.
- Dissolve Predenzym Gluca Plus in 10 times its weight of water, must or wine. The product dissolves immediately at room temperature;
- White and rosé wine: add Predenzym Gluca Plus to the tank or barrel. Maintain the lees in suspension by stirring anaerobically for 3 to 6 weeks on daily basis;
- Red wine: add Predenzym Gluca Plus as early as possible under the cap at the end of alcoholic fermentation or during post-fermentation maceration. Maintain the lees in suspension by stirring anaerobically for 3 to 6 weeks on daily basis;
- Press: add Predenzym Gluca Plus immediately in the press;
- Lees: add Predenzym Gluca Plus to the tank or barrel containing the lees. Maintain the lees in suspension by stirring anaerobically for 3 to 6 weeks on daily basis. After treatment, add the supernatant to the wine.
White and rosé: 2 – 3 g/hl
Red: 3 – 5 g/hl
Botrytis: 2 – 3 g/hl
Press and lees: 10 – 20 g/hl
Predenzym gluca plus is stable at room temperature < 68°f (20°c).