Wine with softness, harmony and sweetness
Bioaging R is a blend of mannoproteins and yeast derivatives rich in nucleotides.
- Enhances body and mouthfeel of the wine;
- High nucleotide content improves pleasantness and contributes to lengthy finish;
- Highlights sweetness of wines making them extremely smooth and approachable;
- Softens and rounds up tannins, producing a sensation of higher richness and concentration;
- Enables wines to keep their characteristics for much longer period of time preventing darkening and development of heavy tones.
- During aging or for the final correction of organoleptic profile;
- Bioaging R should be used with the minimum action time of 2 weeks;
- Dissolve Bioaging R in 10 times its weight in water prior to adding to wine;
- Mix well.
Red wines: 10 – 20 g/hl
White wines: 3 – 10 g/hl
Sealed bags may be stored in a cool and dry place away from contaminants and chemicals with intense odors.