Wine with roundness and length
Bioaging W is a blend of yeast derivatives and yeast cell walls.
- Enhances pleasantness and lengthy finish;
- High yeast cell walls content increases sweetness of wines making them smooth and
- More approachable;
- Softens the wine.
- During aging or for the final correction of organoleptic profile;
- Bioaging w should be used with the minimum action time of 2 weeks;
- Dissolve bioaging w in 10 times its weight in water prior to adding to wine;
- Mix well.
Red wines: 10 – 30 g/hl
White wines: 3 – 10 g/hl
Sealed bags may be stored in a cool and dry place away from contaminants and chemicals with intense odors.