Predenzym Arom Blanc
Aromatic extraction of white musts
Polygalacturonase/pg : ≥ 2.000 u/g
- The pectinase activity of the Arom Blanc associated with the secondary activities of ß-glucosidase enhances the release of the terpenic fraction of aromas contained in grapes;
- ß-glucosidase releases aromatic compounds from the sugar compounds to which they are normally bound in high percentages;
- Especially recommended for grape varieties rich in terpene such as musact, gewurztraminer, chenin blanc, pinot gris, chardonnay, viognier, sauvignon blanc…
- Improves clarification and wine filterability, particularly of sauvignon blanc.
- Activity may be stopped by adding bentonite (approx. 20 g/hl).
- Dissolve Arom Blanc in 10 times its weight of must and incorporate the solution into the tank.
- Mix well.
- Use at the very end of fermentation or when the density is lower or equal to 1015.
2 – 4 g/hl
Sealed bags may be stored in a cold and dry place, away from contaminants and chemicals with intense odours.