Predenzym Extract Rouge
Extraction and stabilization of color
- Pectin lyase/pl : ≥ 85 u/g
- Polygalacturonase/pg : ≥ 3100 u/g
- Pectin methylesterase/pe : ≥ 620 u/g
- Cinamyl-esterase (cie) : ≤ 15 u/g
- The enzyme Extract Rouge allows an excellent extraction of colour and the aromatic potential contained in the berries, thanks to the significant pectinase activity in association with the secondary activity of polygalacturonase;
- These significant secondary activities facilitate the stabilization of colour;
- Extract Rouge stimulates extraction of skin and pulp components (anthocyanins, tannins, aroma precursors) during traditional maceration with or without cold pre-fermentation maceration or post-fermentation maceration.
Dissolve Extract Rouge in 10 times its weight of must and incorporate the solution into the tank.
2 -4 g/hl
Sealed bags may be stored in a cold and dry place, away from contaminants and chemicals with intense odours.