Liquid gelatin (30%) produced from a selection of exceptionally pure raw materials, exclusively of Porcine origin.
- Reveals the organoleptic potential of wine, harmonizes the polyphenolic structure, promotes aroma expression and restores freshness without modifying the structural equilibrium of wine;
- Stabilizes the colloidal state;
- Clarifies wines and musts by eliminating haze particles.
- Red wines with good aging capacity, young red wines with harsh tannins;
- Rosé wines (and dry or sweet white wines);
- Gelapred also contributes to the softening of the hard press.
Add pure or diluted into one time its weight of water. Gelapred should be added progressively, in small amounts at a time while mixing, to ensure correct dispersion into the wine. Wine should be mixed vigourously. It is recommended to use a measuring pump.
40 – 100 ml/hl based on lab trials
Unopened package may be stored at room temperature (59 – 68°f / 15-20°c).
Once open, package must be used quickly.