For aromatic white wines
Active dry yeast isolated in Alsace. Strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae with killer phenotype strain, contributing to the production of very clean wines with a highly elegant aromatic profile.
- Fast and complete fermentation;
- Sugar/alcohol yield: 16.3 g/l;
- Alcohol tolerance up to 14.5%;
- Very high production of glycerol;
- Very intense ß-glucosidase activities;
- High nitrogen requirements (addition of approximately 20 g/hl of Predferm Optimo is recommended).
Finarome is selected to reveal flowery and fruity varietal aromas (citrus and tropical fruits) from terpenic origin especially at low fermentation temperatures, therefore it is recommended for aromatic varieties such as Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Muscat…).
20 – 30 g/hl
Keep in a dry and cool place.