Recommended for restarting fermentation
High affinity for Chardonnay
Active dry yeast isolated in champagne. Strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae (former Bayanus).
- Specially recommended for restarting stuck fermentations;
- Extreme alcohol tolerance (17 %);
- Adapts well to low fermentation temperatures;
- Har17 is an excellent choice for difficult fermentation conditions with minimal production of h2s;
- Enhances production of esters and varietal characteristics in white wines.
Har17 is ideally suited for varietal white winemaking, particularly for Chardonnay. Also, it is suitable for more neutral varieties such as Chenin Blanc, Ugni Blanc, etc. If Har17 is used for fermentation restart, addition of Predferm EC is recommended at the rates of 30 to 40 g/hl for the red wine and 15 to 20 g/hl for white and rosé wines.
20 – 30 g/hl
Keep in a dry and cool place.