For fruity red wines
Active dry yeast isolated in côtes du rhône. Strain saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Fast fermentation starter;
- Cryophile strain, regular and steady fermentation, starting from 46°f (8°c);
- Complete conversion of sugar;
- Alcohol tolerance up to 16%;
- Moderate nitrogen requirements;
- Low va production (less than 0.30g/l);
- Low production of fusel oils;
- Excellent capacity of autolysis which supports malolactic fermentation;
- High production of esters.
Prima is strongly recommended for production of aromatic and fruity red wines. Winemaking at low temperatures and/or cold pre-fermentative macerations will allow it to express its maximum potential. Prima respects varietal character and produces intense aromas and flavours of red fruits (currant, cherry, raspberry and strawberry).
20 – 30 g/hl
160 – 200 g/ton
Keep in a dry and cool place.